In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Reconciliation Summary report. This report provides a summary of all transactions related to a specific settlement.
Reconciliation reports are intended to match the transactions recorded in an online store’s financial records to those processed by payment gateways and banks to ensure the reliability and accuracy of financial reporting.
You can see information about:
- Settlement Identifier: Settlement ID.
- Transaction Information: Transaction Type and Movement Type.
- Financial Information: Cost of Goods Sold, Sellercloud Amount, Settlement Amount, and Difference.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Settlement > Reconciliation Summary.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company Groups||Include only one or more company groups.|
|Movement Type||Include only specific kinds of movements (Order, PO, etc.).|
|Settlement ID||Shows the settlement ID.|
|Transaction Type||Shows the type of transaction.|
|Movement Type||Shows the type of movement (Order, PO, etc.).|
|COGS||Shows the cost of goods sold.|
|Sellercloud Amount||Shows the amount calculated in Sellercloud for the corresponding transactions.|
|Settlement Amount||Shows the amount calculated from the settlement for the corresponding transactions.|
|Difference||Shows the difference between the Sellercloud amount and the settlement amount.|