Asp.net shopping cart software can create a website that includes multiple storefronts. Although the setup of the website can get technical, the end result is a website that meets your exact specifications. Additionally, skilled programmers can take advantage of the source code for extra customization.
SellerCloud´s API integration with ASPDOTNET enables you to connect to your web store for standard operations, like posting new products, synchronizing inventory, updating prices, and managing orders.
AspDotNetStorefront Account Integration
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Website > General.
- Select AspDotNetStorefront as the Store Type and Save.
- Go to Toolbox > Website > SellerCloud Integrated Website AspDotNetStorefront General.
- Enter the WebService URL. The format is https://www.yoursite.com/ipx.asmx
- Enter Username and Password.
- Select Store Version.
- Test Connection from action menu.
- Download categories from action menu. They will display on Website Properties page of products for selection.
- Go back to Toolbox > Website > General.
- Enable Order Download, Tracking upload when you are ready to ship orders through SellerCloud.
- Enable order download limit to prevent old from importing, if applicable.
- Enable Inventory and price upload when your products have correct inventory available.