Kirklands is a site that focuses on selling home furniture and decorations.
SelleCloud integrates with Kirklands via scheduled tasks and specialized plugins.
Requires Custom Company Settings on Default Company
Required Product Custom Columns
- KIRKLANDS_SKU – stores Kirklands SKU
- Product Export (EDI 846) – Exports inventory for Kirklands
- Order Import (EDI 850-860) –Imports EDI 850 (order) and 860 (PO change request) documents from Kirkland’s.
- Orders are imported as Paid.
- Shipping method (on the 850) is FedEx, either Ground or 2Day.
- On the 860, if any items are cancelled, the order will be placed on hold with an order note.
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement (855) is automatically exported for each 850.
- Tracking Export (EDI 856) – Exports tracking for Kirklands.Marks orders as SrcUpdatedForShipping = True.
- Invoice Export (EDI 810) –Exports 810 invoice file for Kirklands.Pulls requested ship and delivery dates from order note created by order import (850) plugin.Marks orders as InvoiceSentToOrderSource = True.
Two size types of packing slips plugins are available that fit the requirements for Kirklands.