In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Tracking Report. This report is a useful tool for you to view various shipping information, track orders and ensure they are delivered in a timely manner. It provides more detailed package data, whereas the Shipping report provides detailed cost and performance data.
This report provides the following information:
- Order information – order number and tracking number.
- Shipping information – carrier, shipping method, shipping cost, ship-to address, shipping date and time, and delivery date.
- Package information – width, height, length, and weight.
You can run this report automatically on a regular basis with Scheduled Tasks.
For answers to general questions about using Sellercloud’s Financial Reporting Suite, see the Reports FAQs
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Shipping > Tracking Report.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company||Include only orders from one or more companies.|
|Channel||Include only orders from one or more sales channels.|
|Date Range||Select one of the preset time range choices from Yesterday to Last Year.|
|Date||Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.|
|Date Type||Select between Ship or Order to change how the SHIP DATE column works.
|Carrier||Include only orders fulfilled by a specific shipping carrier.|
|Company Group||Include only orders belonging to one or more company groups.|
|Include Orders in Real Time||Select Yes to include orders from today or No to only include orders from yesterday and older.|
|Order ID||Shows an order’s unique identification number.|
|Tracking Number||Shows the tracking number.|
|Shipping Carrier||Shows the carrier of the shipping.|
|Final Shipping Carrier||Shows the final carrier that delivered the shipment.|
|Shipping Method||Shows the specific service provided by a shipping company.|
|Shipping Cost||Shows the cost of the shipment.|
|Ship Date||Shows the date when the order came in or when the order was shipped, depending on the Date Type filter.|
|Ship Time||Shows the order’s time of shipping.|
|Delivery Date||Shows the delivery date.|
|Address||Shows the delivery address.|
|Width||Shows the width of the packages.|
|Height||Shows the height of the packages.|
|Length||Shows the length of the packages.|
|Weight||Shows the weight of the packages.|