About ITF-14 barcodes
ITF-14 barcodes are designed for labeling boxes that have multiple quantities of product. These barcodes will include both the product’s UPC and the quantity of items in a box. This convenient feature lets you scan a case of a product instead of scanning each unit or entering a quantity.
There are several ways to manage your products’ ITF-14 barcodes in Sellercloud. You can:
- Find products by their ITF-14 barcodes
- Import a product’s ITF-14 barcode from the Manage Inventory page
- Manage ITF-14 barcodes at the item level
Finding products by ITF-14 barcode
Use the Advanced Search to find products by ITF-14 barcode:
- Click Manage Inventory > Advanced Search.
- Enter the item’s ITF-14 barcode into the Product ITF-14 field.
- Click Search. The product will appear in the grid.
Importing ITF-14 barcodes
After you create barcodes in Skustack, you can import them into Sellercloud from the Manage Inventory page:
- Click Inventory > Manage Inventory > Import Product Info > Import Product ITF-14.
- Click Download Template.
- Open the template, populate the columns and enter _ADD_ in the Action column, and save the file for uploading.
- Click Choose File > select your file > Click Upload ITF14.
- A queued job is created to process your import; click on the job link to monitor it for completion.
- To see the imported ITF-14s, open the product > click Toolbox > Manage ITF-14.
Managing product ITF-14 barcodes
There are several ways to manage ITF-14 barcodes at the product level.
To manually enter or remove a barcode:
- Open the product > click Toolbox > Manage ITF-14.
- Enter the barcode in the ITF14 field and the Qty > click Add ITF14
- Click Remove to delete an existing barcode
To import a barcode using a file upload:
- Click Download template > populate the columns > enter _ADD_ in the Action column > save the file.
- Click Choose File > select your file.
- Click Upload ITF14. Click on the queued job to monitor it for completion. To see the imported ITF-14, re-open the product > click Toolbox > Manage ITF-14.