Sellercloud’s waytopay.me application is an easy, fast, and secure way to facilitate order payments using a unique link sent from the seller to the buyer. Customers simply click the link to pay for their order using their phone or email and can check on their order’s status using that same link.
Payment transactions, which are instantly applied in Sellercloud, can go through Cardknox, a payment gateway integration provider for in-store, online, or mobile transactions.
To configure a company’s waytopay.me account with Cardknox:
- Sign up for a Cardknox merchant account.
- Cardknox sends your API credentials to Sellercloud Support for setup.
- Sellercloud Support delivers these credentials directly to your server or email them to you.
- Log into waytopay.me and click your company’s Settings button.
- Under Payment Methods > click Change CC Processor.
- In the CC Processor Settings field, select CardKnox Credit Card Processor from the dropdown list. If Cardknox is not there, contact Sellercloud Support.
- If not already there, enter the required Transaction Key and iFields Key you received from Sellercloud Support.
- Click Test Credentials.
- Upon a successful test, click Save.