If you want to allow customers to buy products that are currently out of stock, but that will be available soon, you can set a Restock Date for your Amazon listings. Restock dates only work when the item has zero quantity.
Setting Amazon restock date
- Select the client setting Enable Re-Stock Date for Products.
- Go to Settings > Client Settings -> enable Send OnOrder quantity to amazon inventory update feed.
- Based on your OnOrder quantity, if you have more than zero it will be added to the inventory update with the restock date included. OnOrder is the quantity that is ordered from the vendor, but has not been received in your warehouses yet.
- On the Product’s Amazon Properties, select ReStock Date Enabled and set the date.
Bulk-updating restock date
To bulk-update the restock date on products, you need two columns:
- ReStockDateEnabled – Set to true.
- ReStockDate – Set the date in the standard date format.