Best Buy is an American multinational consumer electronics retailer headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota.
In order to list a product on your chosen retail channel, it must be enabled on that channel. Some channels have specific requirements when posting or updating a listing.
Prepare a Product for Best Buy
In order to prepare a product for posting you must follow the steps below:
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product.
- From the Toolbox, select Channels > Best Buy.
- Press Edit and in the General panel, check the Enabled box and save.
List on Best Buy
Sellercloud supports listings on Best Buy. They are done automatically when the setting Enable Inventory Upload is enabled. Detailed steps are included in the next paragraph.
Update Best Buy Listings
You can update the Best Buy listings automatically or manually.
Inventory is automatically updated to Bestbuy.com in a regular inventory feed. Automation is controlled by Best Buy setting Enable Inventory Upload. To enable it:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > select a company > Toolbox > Best Buy > General Settings > Edit > Check Enable Inventory Upload > Save.
The manual Best Buy inventory update can be done individually or in bulk.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > select a product.
- In Toolbox, select Best Buy.
- Click Actions > Update Inventory on Best Buy.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > select products.
- Click the action menu > Update Inventory on Channel.
- From the Channel dropdown list, select Best Buy > select products > Update.