In this article, you will learn how to link your Best Buy DS and Sellercloud accounts in order to post products, manage listings and enable automatic updates.
Integrate with Best Buy DS
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > select a company > Toolbox > BestBuy DS > General Settings.
- Click Edit > Go to BestBuyDS General Settings.
- Fill in your credentials provided by BestBuy.
- Check BestBuyDS Enabled.
- Go to FTP Settings and fill out your VAN credentials.
- Click Save.
- Click Actions > Test FTP Credentials.
- Check Enable order download, Enable tracking export and Enable inventory upload when you are ready to go live with the channel.
Best Buy DS Settings Explained
|BEST BUYDS GENERAL SETTINGS|
|BestBuyDS Enabled||Makes products available for Best Buy DS listing.|
|Customer ISA Qualifier||Enter ZZ.|
|Customer ISA ID||Customer ID is typically a phone number.|
|BestBuyDS ISA Qualifier||Gathered from BestBuyDS.|
|BestBuyDS ISA ID||Gathered from BestBuyDS.|
|BestBuyDS Seller ID||Gathered from BestBuyDS.|
|Supplier/Warehouse ID||Gathered from BestBuyDS.|
|Order Handling Fee||Fee for the order per item.|
|Terms Net Days||When the payment is due.|
|Login Email||Enter login email.|
|Login Password||Enter login password.|
|Safety Qty||The number of items that will not be set to the channel in order to prevent overselling.|
|Default Qty||Use this option for replenishable products to set a default number of items that will always be available on the channel.|
|Enable Inventory Upload||Enable this setting to let Best Buy DS upload inventory information from Sellercloud.|
|Enable Invoice Upload||Enable this setting to let invoice upload to Sellercloud.|
|Enable Order Download||Enable this setting to let Best Buy DS orders be downloaded to Sellercloud.|
|Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement||Enable this setting to receive a FA document for the order.|
|Enable Order Acknowledgement||Enable this setting to allow written confirmation that the order is booked or received.|
|Enable Order Acknowledgement Accept||Enable this setting to allow confirmation that the order will be shipped out.|
|Enable Order Acknowledgement Release||Enable this setting to allow confirmation that the order was canceled.|
|Enable Order Fulfillment Upload||Enable this setting to let Best Buy DS upload tracking and shipping date from Sellercloud.|
|Requires Third Party Shipping||This indicates that the product requires third-party shipping.|
|Server||Address of the FTP server. BoldVan VAN FTP URL|
||BoldVan VAN Customer Mailbox ID.|
||BoldVan VAN Customer Mailbox password.|
||The port of the FTP server.|
|Use Passive||Check this option to connect to the server in passive mode.|
|Use Secure FTP (SSH)||Check this option to use Secure Shell (SSH) FTP protocol.|
|Delete FTP Files After Processing||Check this option to delete FTP files after processing.|
|Folder For Orders||Choose a folder for storing the orders.|
|Folder For Tracking||Choose a folder for tracking the orders.|
|Folder For Ack (Accept)||Choose a folder for shipped orders.|
|Folder For Ack (Release)||Choose a folder for canceled orders.|
|Folder For Ack (Functional)||Choose a folder for FA documents.|
|Folder For Invoices||Choose a folder for invoices.|
|Folder For Inventory||Choose a folder for inventory.|
Sellercloud integrates with BestBuy DS using a VAN to transmit EDI documents.
BestBuy DS Integration
- Go to your selected company’s toolbox and open the BestBuy DS > General settings page.
- Fill in your credentials provided by BestBuy:
- Fill in the related VAN FTP setting. These use VAN credentials.
- FTP Server— BoldVan VAN FTP URL
- Enable the channel from the checkbox on top and test your settings from the Action Menu > Test FTP Credentials.
- Enable the automatic feed controls on the bottom