SellerCloud offers full integration with BestBuy, an American multinational consumer electronics corporation. The integration uses Commerce Hub FTP and EDI documents to transfer the information.
- Choose a company that will be integrated with this channel and Select BestBuy > General Settings from the Toolbox
- The first fields should be filled with information provided by BestBuy. This includes BestBuy Seller ID, BestBuy Partner ID, BestBuy Participating Party, BestBuy Partner Name, BestBuy Vendor/Merchant ID
- Enter the CommerceHub FTP credentials in the fields below:
- Enable the channel on top – BestBuy Enabled and test the FTP credentials to make sure they are correct.
- Enable the automatic feed features on the bottom
BestBuy Product Properties
Once the channel is enabled you can enable the products that will be sent to the channel. Manually this can be done from the product’s Toolbox > BestBuy Properties. You can manually update the quantity and price from the Action Menu or they can be automatically updated if the Inventory and Price uploads are enabled for the channel