To troubleshoot order issues in ShipBridge, Sellercloud Support may need the collected files, logs, and settings related to the order(s). You can easily collect them into a zip file.
- In ShipBridge, go to Help > Collect Files. Show me where. In the Collect Files pop-up, all settings and log files are checked by default.
- Unless advised, leave these boxes checked, but use the following options as needed:
- Files modified between – Enter a date range for log file collection.
- Filter for order #s – If the issue is related to specific order(s), enter the order number(s) in the text field, separating multiple orders with commas.
- Check file contents – Use this option in the scenario of batch shipping or printing labels through DaZzle or WorldShip.
- Click Collect Files.
- Save the collected zipped files to a designated location.
- Attach the zip file to your support ticket or to an email to your Sellercloud account manager.