Shipbridge is a robust solution for everyday tasks associated with shipping for businesses of all sizes. Shipbridge imports online orders from your integrated channels, including Amazon, eBay, Newegg and more, into a single interface where they can be fulfilled. Orders that are retrieved from their respective channels can be easily shipped via USPS, FedEx, and UPS without leaving the Shipbridge interface. Depending on your workflow and preference, you can also customize which orders get imported in Shipbridge based on their payment or internal statuses. For example, you may want to allow shipping of unpaid orders for your wholesale customers prior to receiving payment for them. Shipbridge also lets users set shipping rules based on package weight and other criteria while offering the flexibility to make changes to the number of packages, addresses, and other custom information for any given order.
Shipbridge currently integrates with the following shipping carriers:
- USPS – via Endicia Dazzle or Endicia Label Server
- UPS – Worldship or Web Services, including Mail Innovations and SurePost
- FedEx – ShipManager or Web Services, including Smart Post
- DHL Express
- DHL eCommerce
- Canada Post
- Royal Mail
- Direct Link
- Amazon – For Buy Shipping from Amazon
There are several different ways to use Shipbridge depending on your business workflow. With Shipbridge you can easily:
- Import all unshipped orders.
- Generate labels for your shipment.
- Preprint an invoice before printing the label.
- Scan each item before shipping to ensure the proper items are shipped.
- Batch ship orders to process multiple orders simultaneously.
Shipbridge offers many additional functionalities as well as a wide variety of ways in which it can be customized to meet your needs, such as:
- Address validation to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of your shipment.
- Rate shopping to gather quotes from multiple carries simultaneously.
- Prime/Rush order indicators to make sure that your priority orders are fulfilled on time.
- End of Day forms to print a summary of all your shipped orders for the day for each carrier.
- Picklist filters to assign specific orders to different shipping stations.
- Customizable interface to choose your desired grid layout.
- Customized plugins to apply specific shipping rules, print customized invoices and more.
You can download the latest Shipbridge version from the Sellercloud Support Portal.
You can find more details about installing ShipBridge in the following article.
We offer support for Shipbridge through email and tickets. When submitting a ticket regarding Shipbridge, we recommend including the collected files from your shipping computer to expedite an answer. Learn more here.