In this article, you’ll learn how to configure your company address, company profile per channel, and address book in Sellercloud to improve shipping processes.
Configure your Company Address
Your Company Address is used as the Ship From address on orders and invoices and is the default Ship To address on purchase orders.
To configure your Company Address:
- Go to Companies > Manage Companies > Select your company.
- Press Edit > Enter your details on the General Settings page > Save.
Configure your Channel Company Profile
The same company can have different names and addresses for different channels.
To configure your Channel Company Profile:
- Select your company > Toolbox > Channel Company Profile.
Note: To perform this action, you should first make sure that Enable Channel Company Profile is selected in Client Settings.
- Select a Channel from the dropdown list.
- Fill in your company profile for the selected channel. Invoices printed from Sellercloud will show the new company profile for that sales channel’s orders.
- To configure the labels and invoices for Shipbridge: In Shipbridge, click Menu > Options > Admin (to configure this password-protected tab, contact Sellercloud Support) > Select Use company profile where enabled and available > Save.
Create an Address Book Entry
You can create different entries in your Address Book, which can be retrieved for use on the Ship To address on Purchase Orders, as well as the Ship From address for FBA Shipments.
To create an entry in your Address Book, select a company > Toolbox > AddressBook > Save.
Similarly, you can set an address as the default Ship From address for FBA Shipments by clicking the FBA Ship From Default box.