Selling on Deliverr
The Deliverr fulfillment integration in Sellercloud works by assigning an account for Deliverr to use, which looks up orders that have their Ship From warehouse assigned as Deliverr and pulls them from Sellercloud into their system.
Sellercloud does not manage your inbound shipments to Deliverr. These should be created and monitored within Deliverr directly. Once Deliverr receives your shipment, they will send this inventory to us in their regular feeds, and it will appear on your items in your Deliverr warehouse in Sellercloud.
To keep your inventory quantities current after sending a shipment to Deliverr and deduct it from your local inventory, you can do an inventory adjustment to the items shipped.
>We do not send any information to Deliverr directly – They pull information from Sellercloud using the employee account you created for them.
Deliverr will download any paid, unshipped order that is assigned to your Deliverr warehouse in Sellercloud. Deliver will not download any order that is marked Confirmed, which may be done automatically to orders by settings or customizations in your account.
If you are sending kits to Deliverr, they must be set up asindependent kits.
Prerequisite: An order allocation plug-in can be used to help you manage Deliverr. Any order allocation plug-in on your server will work for this purpose, but you must contact Sellercloud Support if you would like to use the generic Deliverr order allocation plug-in (see details below).
Once the order is shipped by Deliverr, they will update Sellercloud with the tracking information and mark the order as Shipped.
Several Deliverr benefits include:
- Partial/complete order fullfillment
- Easy Sellercloud integration
- Fast, guaranteed deliveries
- Supports eBay Guaranteed Delivery
- Supports Walmart Free 2 Day Shipping
Using the Deliverr order allocation plugin
Sellercloud’s generic Deliverr order allocation plugin will be used as follows when an order is either:
- Walmart Marketplace order AND a Rush order; OR
- eBay order AND its sub-type is eBay Guaranteed Delivery (eBay Now); AND
- All order items have sufficient inventory in the Deliverr 3PL warehouse to fulfill the order
If the above requirements are met, the plugin will automatically set an order’s ship-to warehouse to the one in the company custom setting “Deliverr warehouse ID.”
Again, ALL items in an order must have sufficient inventory in the Deliverr warehouse (based on the custom setting) or it will not change the warehouse assigned to the order.
The generic plugin available for all clients to use is an order export plugin; meaning, to use this plugin, you should set up a Scheduled Task to execute the plugin on orders that may need to be sent to Deliverr to fulfill. This should be an Export Orders scheduled task, and your saved search can include any paid, unshipped orders you think may need to be assigned to Deliverr. The plugin will only assign orders that fit the criteria explained above to Deliverr. We recommend setting the task to run every 30 minutes.
- Confirm your eligibility by logging into Sellercloud and checking your DBVS version, which must be 7345 or higher. You can see your version in Delta by clicking the small blue icon at the lower left of your screen:
- Add a new warehouse in Sellercloud:
- Click Settings > Inventory > Add New Warehouse.
- Enter the word Deliverr in the Warehouse Name field (ensure an exact match, as shown below).
- Skustack users only: Confirm that the setting Inventory managed strictly per bin is NOT checked.
- Click the blue arrow to enter business and address details on the next screen, then click the green icon to save the new warehouse.
- Make a note of your Sellercloud server name from the URL in your web browser. The server name is the part in the beginning, which, in the example below, is “tt.”
- In Sellercloud, select or create a new dedicated employee account (user account) for use with Deliverr.
- Click Settings > Employees > Manage Employees > Add New Employee.
- Complete the required fields (making a note of the information you use for this account, as it must exactly match what you input into Deliverr later) > Add.
- To confirm that your account is valid, login with the credentials you just created in Sellercloud.
- Return to the Deliverr setup page and enter the following:
- Sellercloud Login Email.
- Sellercloud Login Password.
- Sellercloud server name that you recorded earlier
- Click Connect Sellercloud to finish connecting Deliverr to Sellercloud.
- Be sure to set up the order allocation plugin or implement your own custom plugin to automatically assign the correct orders to Deliverr.