The integration of Deliverr Fulfillment with Sellercloud allows you to effortlessly exchange order information. You can set up Deliverr with a Sellercloud account and allow it to handle orders assigned to the Deliverr Ship From Warehouse.
Deliverr is an established and reliable third-party logistics provider for those who sell on Walmart or eBay. They offer fast and affordable fulfillment services, which include two- and three-day delivery options to help multi-channel e-commerce sellers increase their sales.
Deliverr has numerous benefits, such as the ability to fulfill both partial and complete orders, an easy integration process with Sellercloud, and fast, guaranteed delivery. Furthermore, Deliverr supports eBay Guaranteed Delivery and Walmart Free 2-Day Shipping, making it an excellent choice for sellers looking to enhance their e-commerce offerings.
To initiate the integration:
- Create a new warehouse in Sellercloud:
- Click Settings > Inventory > Add New Warehouse.
- Enter the word Deliverr in the Warehouse Name field (ensure an exact match, as shown below).
- If you use Skustack, make sure that the setting Inventory managed strictly per bin is NOT checked.
- Click the blue arrow.
- Enter the required information.
- Click on the green flag to save the warehouse.
- Make a note of your Sellercloud server name from the URL in your web browser. For example, xx.delta.sellercloud.com, where XX is your unique server name.
- Create a new Employee account:
- Return to the Deliverr setup page and enter the following:
- Sellercloud Login Email.
- Sellercloud Login Password.
- Sellercloud server name that you recorded earlier.
- Click Connect Sellercloud to finish connecting Deliverr to Sellercloud.
Deliverr will regularly pull all orders from your Sellercloud account that are allocated to the designated warehouse. There are a couple of ways to make sure all the correct orders are assigned to your Deliverr warehouse. You can either set up a custom plugin or use the Order Rule Engine.
Order Allocation Plugin
There is a generic Deliverr plugin that can be installed on your server by a Sellercloud Support representative. It will run regularly via a Scheduled Task.
In order for the plugin to work, you need to create a Custom Company Setting for the company where the Scheduled task is running. The column name must be Deliverr warehouse ID, and the value should be just the ID of your new Deliverr warehouse (e.g., Deliverr warehouse ID: 100)
- It will check if all the items on each order have sufficient inventory in the Deliverr Warehouse
- It will check if the orders are either of the following:
- Walmart Marketplace order AND a Rush order.
- eBay order AND its sub-type is eBay Guaranteed Delivery (eBay Now)
Create a Scheduled Task
If you decide to use a plugin to allocate your orders, you will need to set up a Scheduled Task. The generic plugin available for all clients to use is an order export plugin:
- Go to Scheduled Tasks > Press the green plus icon at the bottom right corner to Create New Scheduled Task. A pop-up will appear.
- Choose the Task Type, Task Name, Company, and Start Time. The start time includes a calendar date and time. You can select both values from the Calendar and Time View pop-ups. Enter the information required > Create.
This should be an Export Orders scheduled task, and it should be set to Export To: None. The saved search should include Charged, Unshipped. You can add any further criteria depending on your workflow. The plugin will only assign orders that fit the criteria explained above to Deliverr. We recommend setting the task to run every 30 minutes.
Order Rule Engine
- Set up an Order Saved View that filters by Shipping Status: Unhipped, Payment Status: Charged, and Order Status: Processing.
- You can add other filters as well, but these three are required.
- Go to set up your Order Rule:
- First, create a Condition Type: Saved View.
- Set the Comparison Operator: Equals To.
- Select your username and the view created in the previous step.
- Save and move on to the Actions page of the creation wizard.
- Create an Action Type: Split Order.
- Add Warehouses In Order Of Preference: Deliverr and a Warehouse If Unavailable, which should be one of your local warehouses. This is the option that will make the rule check if the order can be shipped from the Deliverr warehouse, set the Ship From warehouse, and split the order if needed.
- Click Create Rule and enable it.
Deliverr Kit Fulfillment
Deliverr only works with Independent Kit Products. However, there’s a workflow that allows you to send All Component and Main Component kits as well. Let’s say you have an all-component kit that you’re selling in Walmart, and you want to fulfill it through Deliverr.
- Create an independent kit in Sellercloud with the same components as your all-component kit.
- Update the Walmart Merchant SKU of the new kit to match the original kit’s Product ID in SellerCloud.
- Go back to the original all-component kit in SellerCloud and change the Walmart merchant SKU to something entirely different.
- Go to Deliverr and set the Alias of the original kit listed there to match the newly created independent kit SKU so that when they send the inventory feed to us, we can update the correct item.