With Sellercloud you can not only track and adjust your inventory, but also capture inventory count as of a specific date, and save the data into a file. Then, you can revert to a requested inventory level, and restore all related information.
Set up a Snapshot
- Access Settings > Scheduled Tasks > Manage Scheduled Tasks.
- Apply the appropriate filters, or click Search to display the complete list of the previously created scheduled tasks.
- Click the plus icon in the bottom right.
- In the Task Type field of the dialog box that appears, select Inventory Snapshot.
- Assign a name to a task.
- Specify the company.
- In the Start Time field, indicate the initial time point for the task.
- Click Create.
- Click the link in the notification message that appears on success creation, and switch the newly created task.
- To download a file of made inventory snapshot, refer to Queued Jobs.
- Select the appropriate job.
- Click the Download output file button at the top, or the Download icon, next to the Output File field that is on the General panel. Alternatively, click Actions, and select Export to Excel.
- The output file includes the following Inventory Terms columns: ProductID, WarehouseID, WarehouseName, WarehouseQty, OffsetQty, PhysicalInventoryQty, PhysicalInventoryDate, InventoryAvailableQty, AggregatePhysicalQty, AggregateQty, SiteCost, LastCost, AverageCost.
SellerCloud can record your inventory levels and save the information to a file. This is extremely useful in case you need to determine your inventory count on a given day, or even to reset your inventory to the numbers from an earlier point in history. Inventory snapshots are set up via a scheduled task.
- Company Settings > Toolbox > Scheduled Task.
- Select Inventory Snapshot from the Task Type Dropdown. Click GO.
- Schedule the task interval and save.
- The task will capture the inventory level at the set intervals and save them to a file.
- To view the file navigate Settings > Inventory Snapshot.
- Snapshots are ordered in the grid. Click on the desired file.
- The record includes: Warehouse, WarehouseQty, OffsetQty, PhysicalInventoryQty, PhysicalInventoryDate, InventoryAvailableQty, AggregatePhysicalQty, SiteCost, LastCost, and AverageCost.
- To restore your inventory to that Inventory Snapshot quantity level, select that job on the grid and click Restore.