In this article, you will learn how to integrate your ClaimTheWeb account within Sellercloud in order to post products, manage listings, and enable automatic updates.
Integrate with ClaimTheWeb
Sellercloud communicates with ClaimTheWeb via API. Follow the steps below to integrate your account:
- In Sellercloud, go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Open a company.
- From the Toolbox, select Sellercloud Plug-in Website > Cart General.
- In the Select Plugin filed, select ClaimTheWeb.
- Check the Enable Authentication box.
- Enter your Website URL.
- Add the API Username and API Password from your ClaimTheWeb account.
- Enable Send UPC As GTIN if applicable. To send a different number, do not enable this option, instead, create a custom column CTW_GTIN and place the value in that field.
- Click Save.
- To test if everything is configured correctly, go to Select Action drop-down menu and select Test Settings > Go.
SellerCloud integrates with ClaimTheWeb via FTP supplied by the client. SellerCloud will upload new product, inventory and tracking documents, and download orders from the FTP. Setup should be done by SellerCloud support.
- Place dll plugin on the clients server.
- Obtain FTP credentials from client.
- Place php plugin on the FTP connected to the clients
- Obtain admin login credentials. These can be any credentials
supplied by the client.
- Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Website > General.
- From the Store Type drop down menu select Custom. This will reveal a Store Plugin drop down.
- Select ClaimTheWeb plugin from the Store Plugin drop down.
- Save your Settings. You can come back later to turn on the automatic feeds and set defaults.
- Go back to the ToolBox > Website.
- Select SellerCloud Plug-In Website. Click on it and select Website Cart General from the sub-menu. The ClaimTheWeb plugin will be selected in the dropdown.
- Enter the Website URL.
- Enter the Admin Credentials in the Username and Password
- Enable Send UPC As GTIN if applicable. To send a different number, don’t enable. Create a custom column CTW_GTIN and place the value in that field.
- Save your settings.
- Navigate back to Navigate Settings > Company Settings > ToolBox > Website > SellerCloud Plug-In Website.
- Select Website Cart Categories from the sub menu. The ClaimTheWeb plugin should be auto selected in the drop down.
- Press the Re-Download Categories hyperlink and the categories should display on the page and also on each product’s Website Properties page.
- Go back to Website > General to set defaults and automatic feeds.
- Enable Allow Order Download limit if there
are existing shipped orders in ClaimTheWeb. Select an order limit
- Enable Allow Order Downloads and Allow
- Enable Allow New Product Upload to post new
- Enable Allow Inventory Upload when you are
ready to have SellerCloud control inventory on ClaimTheWeb.
ClaimTheWeb has the option to set minimum and maximum quantity on order. The plugin will send this product info to the channel based on the custom columns Min_Order and Max_Order. The columns can be added by SellerCloud Support on request.