Custom Columns offer a flexible way for Sellercloud users to customize their feeds, save additional information, and better organize their trading. Creating custom columns is handled by Sellercloud Support and can be requested via tickets from the Support Portal.
When making the request, specify the data types for each column:
- String – String is the most common, since it can handle any sort of text.
- Integer – Will only accept a numerical value
- Decimal – accepts decimal values
- DateTime – provides a calendar for date selection
- Boolean – adds a checkbox to mark value as True/False.
There are 3 types of custom columns available in Sellercloud:
- Products Custom Columns:
- Can be sent to the channel as additional information.
- Can also be displayed on the product properties page. To do so, click Setting > Custom Column Settings.
- Can also be used as Placeholders in description templates. More information is available here.
- Orders Custom Columns:
- Can be used as additional info for orders. More information is available here.
- Purchase Orders Custom Columns:
- Can be used as additional info for purchase orders. More information is available here.