Houzz.com is a marketplace dedicated to products for the home. More than just a place to shop, Houzz presents itself as a source of information, tips, and inspiration for home design and decoration.
Post products to Houzz
To get your products ready, certain requirements must be met. This means entering the minimum information required by Houzz for listing a product.
|Houzz Product ID||Assigned by Houzz|
|MerchantSKU||Merchant SKU for the product|
|Product Title||Title used by Houzz|
|Product Description||Product description for Houzz|
|Manufacturer||Manufacturer, can be copied from the Product Summary|
|UPC||Some product categories may not require the UPS. Enable the checkbox in such cases|
|MPN||Manufacturer part number|
|Category||Houzz categories have unique ID. Download this file to check the related category|
|Style||Required field, choose an option from the dropdown|
|Price related settings||Similar to other channels. Default values can be used|
|Key Words (optional)||Limited to 300 characters maximum|
|Primary Material, Designer/Artist (optional)||
Optional fields that can provide more info about the product
|Country of Origin||Select from the dropdown|
Once your products are enabled and ready, you can post them individually or in bulk.
To post them individually, you must:
- Access the Houzz Properties page.
- Go to Select Action > Post Product.
- Click Go.
To post them in bulk, you must:
- Go to Inventory > Select Products > Select Action.
- Click Launch on Channel > Go.
- Select Houzz > Continue.
- You can access the scheduled job using the notification.
Update Inventory on Houzz
You can update your inventory on Houzz manually or automatically.
The manual Houzz inventory update can be done individually or in bulk.
- Individually: Go to Inventory > Open a product > Toolbox > Houzz Properties > Select Action > Export Inventory.
- In bulk: Go to Inventory > Select your products > Select Action > Update Inventory on Channel. In the newly open window, select Houzz > Continue.
The automation is controlled by Houzz’s General Setting Enable Inventory Upload. When enabled, Sellercloud periodically sends automatic inventory updates. To enable it:
- Go to Settings > Select a Company > Toolbox > Houzz > General Settings > Enable Inventory Upload > Save.