In Sellercloud, you can update order information for Houzz from a single platform. You can cancel, refund, and monitor the status of your Houzz orders, in addition to customizing shipping methods.
Automate Order Download and Tracking Upload
You can automate the process of order download and tracking upload by following these steps:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company > Toolbox > Channels > Houzz > General Settings > Edit.
- Check the settings Enable Order Download and Enable Tracking Export.
Note: Orders download approximately every 30 minutes, and tracking and ship date will automatically be sent to update the order status on Houzz.
Cancel a Houzz Order
Houzz order cancellation must be done on the Houzz seller portal. After canceling the order, set the order as Cancelled in Sellercloud as well from Orders > Manage Orders > Open an order > Actions menu > Set Cancelled Internally.
Refund a Houzz Order
For returned items, create an RMA. Refunds can be issued from the RMA. Read more here.
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Open a completed order > Actions menu > Issue Refund.
- Confirm the amount being refunded, add notes, set the other settings to your liking, and press Refund. Line item refunds and partial refunds are allowed.
- Sellercloud will submit this refund information to Houzz, and also adjusts the payment status of the order.