OpenSky is a marketplace with a wide range of product categories. Merchants sell under their own name and have their own store, complete with a branded banner and company description. Register to sell on OpenSky here.
SellerCloud can easily import OpenSky orders and export tracking using import/export plugins, eliminating the need to reformat the files. The import/export is a manual process; there is no FTP connection.
These plugins must first be placed on your server by SellerCloud Support (if they are not yet there).
If you have a website connected to SellerCloud, you should create a separate company, as OpenSky orders import as Local Store orders.
- Click Orders > Import Orders.
- Select the company into which you are importing the orders.
- Select “Website/Plugin” from the Channel drop-down.
- Select the “HLD Open Sky Format” plugin from the Select Plugin drop-down.
- Select the Open Sky(.csv) order file from your PC so it appears in the Order File field.
- Click Process Orders. The orders will import as Local Store orders under the selected company. Orders import as paid.
- After shipping the orders, select the orders from the grid.
A saved search can help you easily select the appropriate orders for tracking export. The saved search should include the filter “Not Exported.”
- Click Action Menu > Export Orders.
- Select the “HLD Open Sky Tracking Export” plugin from the Format drop-down.
- Check the Also mark orders as exported box to remove these orders from a saved search.
- Click Export Orders. A job will be queued. Upon completion, the “output file” will be formatted as ready for uploading to OpenSky.