Here’s where you add products to your FBA inbound shipment.
Valid SKUs must be:
- Fulfilled by Amazon
- Listed on Seller Central
- Have quantity in the selected warehouse (this requirement depends on certain Client Settings)
Are you shipping items in cases?
FBA inbound shipments may be automatically split by Amazon into multiple shipments sent to separate fulfillment centers. However, if you enable case quantity when adding products, this informs Amazon to not split up the quantities in each case. This helps save on shipping cost and saves you from repackaging items already in cases. To enable case quantity, click the Case icon to the right of the + icon in the screenshot above.
Check out this short video on how-to set up a product for case quantity.
- Click Add Products or the + icon to open the Search page below.
- If you enabled case quantity – Search page shows Cases Qty and Qty Per Case columns, and the Qty Per Case field auto-populates if you configured that value on the product’s Purchasing tab.
- If you did not enable case quantity – Search page shows only a Qty To Ship column (can be enabled later).
- Select product(s) to ship and enter the number of cases to ship in the Cases Qty field.
- To add more products click Add Selected, or Add & Close to proceed. The Products tab reappears with your selected items.
- When done, click the blue arrow to move to the next step in the wizard: Amazon’s prep guidance.
The tables below describes each of the columns and actions available.
|SKU and Product Name||SKU and name of product in Sellercloud.|
|Merchant SKU||SKU used by Amazon to identify the product.
If you do not specify this when adding a listing, Amazon will auto-generate it with a random combination of numbers and letters.
|ASIN||Amazon Standard Identification Number listing identifier. Connects an item to a listing.|
|FNSKU||Amazon FBA SKU. Identifier used by Amazon fulfillment centers to identify units of a specific ASIN.
To get an FNSKU for an item that does not show one, click the item’s Get FNSKU icon.
|FBA Qty||Quantity of items currently in an FBA fulfillment center.|
|Inv. Avail. Qty||Inventory quantity available for sale; that is, the physical quantity in all sellable warehouses, minus unshipped orders and reserves.|
|Cases Qty||Number of cases to ship.|
|Qty Per Case||Quantity of items per case.
Can be pre-defined on a product’s Purchasing tooltab. See how to configure this feature:
|Print product labels||Print barcode labels for product that cannot use their original barcodes. Sellercloud will generate labels for download as PDF files, with the exact quantity of labels for the units, in the required format.
Note: You can print custom labels using plugins; contact Sellercloud Support for details.
|Add products||Add more products to the shipment.|
|Disable case qty||Disable the case quantity feature.
This action will replace the Case Qty and Qty Per Case fields with the Qty to Ship field.
|Get FNSKU||Get an Amazon FBA SKU for an item that does not show one.|
|Adjust item dimensions||If you see a “Missing Dimensions” error when previewing a shipment, it means that Amazon does not know an item’s dimensions. Click this icon to update the item’s shipping dimensions and shipping weight, which will be auto-populated in the product profile.|
|Delete item||Remove an item from the shipment.|