Inventory Value Reports provide a detailed inventory breakdown, per product or warehouse. They show the value of your inventory, product aging, unsold inventory, detail the quantity on hand for any given date, and more.
For answers to general questions about using Sellercloud’s Financial Reporting Suite, see the Reports FAQ.
Review all key points before using the reports.
- By default, inventory report data is not real-time. The reports’ accuracy will vary depending on the time of day. Your server has built-in services that check for item changes and record daily inventory counts.
Note: The following reports have a Date Type filter, which you can set to Real-Time to reflect the most recent information available:
- Inventory quantity and value are stored each day for the past 180 days. After that period passes, Sellercloud only keeps a record of each month’s first and last day.
- The reports don’t include inventory of non-independent kits.
- By default, shadow inventory is grouped and displayed under the parent SKU.
Note: The following reports have a Group Products by Parent SKU filter, which you can set to No to display a shadow SKU breakdown:
Inventory Value Reports
There are ten inventory value reports. Each of them offers different features:
- Inventory Value Dashboard – shows the value of your inventory within a specific period.
- Inventory By Warehouse Summary – shows the total physical, reserved, and available inventory and value of products in each warehouse for a specific period.
- Inventory By Warehouse Detail – shows the total physical inventory and value of products in each warehouse for a specific period.
- Inventory By Product Summary – shows the total quantity and value of your inventory across all warehouses for a specific period.
- Inventory By Product Detail – shows inventory quantities and values per day and warehouse for a specific period.
- Inventory Adjustment Audit – shows adjustments to your product inventory within a specific period.
- Product Line Summary – summarizes item costs, revenue, and average profit for products based on orders within a specific period.
- Inventory Aging Report – shows the age of your inventory, product quantities, costs and pricing, and historical data about sales and purchases.
- Product Age Summary – shows the age and last sold date of each product created during a specific period.
- Unsold Inventory Report – shows products that didn’t sell, along with their quantities and costs, during a specific period.