In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Product Age Summary report. This report shows the age and last sold date of each SKU created during a time period you select. Last sold dates include both individual as well as kit sales of an SKU.
You can see information about:
- Products – name, SKU, and manufacturer.
- Product history – creation date, age, and last received.
- Sales – last sold individually and last sold as a component.
- Inventory – physical and available quantities.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Inventory > Product Age Summary.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company||Include inventory info from one or more companies.|
|Date Range||Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.|
|Date||Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.|
|Brand||Include only products from one or more brands.|
|Company Groups||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Manufacturer||Include only products from one or more manufacturers.|
|Purchaser||Include only products assigned to one or more purchasers.|
|SKU||Include only one or more SKUs.|
|Vendor||Include only products from one or more vendors.|
|Sku||Shows the unique SKU code assigned to the product.|
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|Manufacturer||Shows the product’s manufacturer.|
|Creation Date||Shows when the product was added to Sellercloud.|
|Age||Shows the number of days that passed since the product’s creation date.|
|LastReceived||Shows when the last purchase order that includes the product was received.|
|Last Sold Individually||Shows when the product was last sold individually.|
|Last Sold as Component||Shows when the product was last sold as a kit component.|
|Available Qty||Corresponds to Available Qty on the product page. If a warehouse is not sellable, you will see 0.|
|Physical Qty||Corresponds to Physical Inventory on the product page. Calculated as such: Available + Reserved + non-saleable inventory (not shown in the report).|