In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Inventory by Warehouse Summary report. This report shows the total physical, reserved, and available inventory and the value of some or all products in each warehouse for a specific period.
You can see information about:
- Resources – products and warehouses.
- Inventory – physical, reserved, and available.
- Value – retail and total.
For key points about Sellercloud’s Inventory reports, see the Inventory Value Reports Overview.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Inventory > Inventory By Warehouse Summary.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company||Include only the inventory info from one or more companies.|
|Date Type||Select from As of Date, Date Range, and Real Time to change how the date filters work.
|As Of Date||Include only inventory info from a specific date.|
|Date Range||Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.|
|Custom Date Range||Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.|
|Brand||Include only items from one or more brands.|
|Company Group||Include only items belonging to a group of companies.|
|Do Not Include Inventory from Dropship Warehouses||Include or exclude inventory info from dropship warehouses.|
|Do Not Include Warehouses with Zero Inventory||Include or exclude warehouses with zero inventory.|
|Exclude negative inventory in totals||Include inventory info only for items produced by a specific manufacturer.|
|Group Products by Parent SKU||Whether to group together products by a parent SKU or not.|
|Manufacturer||Include only the products from specific manufacturers.|
|Product Groups||Include only the products from specific product groups.|
|Product Status||Include only products that have Active or Inactive statuses.|
|Purchaser||Include only products bought by specific purchasers.|
|SKU||Include only specific SKUs.|
|Vendor||Include only the products from specific vendors.|
|Warehouses||Include inventory info only for specific warehouses or include all warehouses.|
|Date||Shows the date for which the inventory info is calculated. Only appears if you filtered the grid report by Date Range. Filtering by a specific As of Date will hide this field since the data is for one date only.|
|Warehouse||Shows the name of the warehouse.|
|Warehouse ID||Shows the ID of the warehouse in Sellercloud.
Note: Only available when you export the report to a spreadsheet.
|Physical||AvailableQty + ReservedQty + non-saleable inventory (not shown in the report). Corresponds to Physical Inventory (including non-sellable) on the product page.|
|Available||AvailableQty – corresponds to Aggregate Qty on the product page. If a warehouse is not sellable, 0 will be shown.|
|Reserved||ReservedQty – corresponds to Reserved on the product page. If a warehouse is not sellable, 0 will be shown.|
|Inventory Value||Total value of the product inventory in a specific warehouse. The value is based on the product’s cost multiplied by the physical quantity.|
|Retail Value||Shows the total retail value of the product inventory in a specific warehouse.|