In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Inventory Adjustment Audit. This report is useful for tracking adjustments to your product inventory.
You can see information about:
- Products and warehouses – SKU, product name, warehouse, warehouse ID, bin, and bin ID.
- Inventory adjustments – date, quantity, adjusted by, user name, and adjustment reason.
- Value – inventory cost and site cost.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Inventory > Inventory Adjustment Audit.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, then type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Descriptions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company||Include adjustments for products in one or more companies.|
|Date Range||Include only adjustments from a preset time period. Choose from Yesterday to Last Year.|
|Date||Include only adjustments from a custom time range. Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.|
|Bin||Include only adjustments in a specific bin.|
|Bin Enabled||Include only adjustments in bin-enabled or non-enabled warehouses.|
|Company Group||Include only adjustments in one or more company groups.|
|Purchaser||Include only adjustments bought by a specific purchaser.|
|SKU||Include only adjustments to one or more SKUs.|
|Warehouse||Include only adjustments in one or more warehouses.|
|Company||Shows the company where an adjustment was made.|
|SKU||Shows the unique Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) code assigned to the product.|
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|Warehouse||Shows the name of the warehouse where inventory was adjusted.|
|Warehouse ID||Shows the unique ID of the warehouse in Sellercloud.|
|Bin||Shows the bin where the adjustment was made.|
|Bin ID||Shows the unique ID of the bin in Sellercloud.|
|Qty||Shows the product quantity change.|
|Adjusted On||Shows the date of adjustment.|
|Adjusted By||Shows the ID of the adjustment operation.|
|User Name||Shows the email address of the person who made the adjustment.|
|Adjustment Reason||Shows the reason for the adjustment.|
|Inventory Cost||Shows the cost of the product inventory.|
|Site Cost||Corresponds to the Site Cost field in the Purchasing section of the product details page.|