In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Inventory Adjustment Audit. This report is useful for tracking adjustments to your product inventory.
You can see information about:
- Products and warehouses – SKU, product name, warehouse, warehouse ID, bin, and bin ID.
- Inventory adjustments – date, quantity, adjusted by, user name, and adjustment reason.
- Value – inventory cost and site cost.
For key points about Sellercloud’s Inventory reports, see the Inventory Value Reports Overview.
For more information about Sellercloud’s Financial Reporting Suite, see the Reports FAQ.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Inventory > Inventory Adjustment Audit.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, then type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Descriptions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company||Include adjustments for products in one or more companies.|
|Date Range||Include only adjustments from a preset time period. Choose from Yesterday to Last Year.|
|Date||Include only adjustments from a custom time range. Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.|
|Bin||Include only adjustments in a specific bin.|
|Bin Enabled||Include only adjustments in bin-enabled or non-enabled warehouses.|
|Company Group||Include only adjustments in one or more company groups.|
|Purchaser||Include only adjustments bought by a specific purchaser.|
|SKU||Include only adjustments to one or more SKUs.|
|Warehouse||Include only adjustments in one or more warehouses.|
|Company||Shows the company where an adjustment was made.|
|SKU||Shows the unique Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) code assigned to the product.|
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|Warehouse||Shows the name of the warehouse where inventory was adjusted.|
|Warehouse ID||Shows the unique ID of the warehouse in Sellercloud.|
|Bin||Shows the bin where the adjustment was made.|
|Bin ID||Shows the unique ID of the bin in Sellercloud.|
|Qty||Shows the product quantity change.|
|Adjusted On||Shows the date of adjustment.|
|Adjusted By||Shows the ID of the adjustment operation.|
|User Name||Shows the email address of the person who made the adjustment.|
|Adjustment Reason||Shows the reason for the adjustment.|
|Inventory Cost||Shows the cost of the product inventory.|
|Site Cost||Corresponds to the Site Cost field in the Purchasing section of the product details page.|