In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Product Line Summary report. This report summarizes item costs, revenue, and average profit for products based on orders in a specific time period.
You can see information about:
- Products – name, SKU, product type, warehouse, vendor, and brand.
- Profit and loss – last cost, site cost, item cost, profit margin, and total profit.
- Quantity – on order and on hand.
Access and Customize
To use this report:
- Navigate to Reports > Inventory > Product Line Summary.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to only include what you need and have a better view of your data.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns to manage what you display in the report:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, then type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Brand||Include only products from one or more brands.|
|Company Groups||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Manufacturer||Include only products from one or more manufacturers.|
|Only show qty for FBA and sellable inventory||Include only quantities of FBA and sellable inventory.|
|Product Groups||Include only products from one or more product groups.|
|Product Type||Include only products from one or more product types.|
|Purchaser||Include only products assigned to one or more purchasers.|
|SKU||Include only one or more SKUs.|
|Vendor||Include only products from one or more vendors.|
|SKU||Shows the unique Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) code assigned to the product.|
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|Product Type||Shows the product type.|
|Vendor||Shows the product’s vendor.|
|Brand||Shows the product’s brand.|
|Site Cost||Shows the default product price used for website and sales channels.|
|Last Cost||Shows the cost of a product, based on the last purchase order which has been received.|
|Item Cost Quantity Sold||Shows the amount paid to purchase one item.|
|Total Qty||Shows the total number of units that were sold.|
|ItemCostTotal||Shows the total amount paid to purchase all items, including refunds and other fees. The cost used in this report is based on the Client Setting Order Profit & Loss Calculated Using:|
|Subtotal||Shows the amount of the order before shipping, discounts, tax, and other costs.|
|Grand Total||Shows the total amount of the order, calculated as such: Subtotal + Shipping Total + Handling + Insurance + Gift Wrap + Tax) – (Discount + Shipping Discount).|
|Payment||Shows the payment received for the order.|
|Profit||Shows the profit left after subtracting the total item cost from the amount received for the order.|
|Profit Margin||Shows the markup percentage of profit between sales and the total item cost of the products.|
|On Order||Shows how many units are currently On Order.|
|On Hand||Shows how many units are currently On Hand.|
|Inventory Value||Total value of the product’s inventory. The value is based on the product’s cost multiplied by the physical quantity.|