With Shipbridge multi-package shipping, you can divide an order into multiple packages and shipping labels in a simple and streamlined process. By adding packages and dragging and dropping items, you can distribute the shipping contents into the desired packaging arrangements.
Ship in Multiple Packages
An order with multiple items may need to be shipped in multiple packages. You can add packages to order in Shipbridge. This can be done from the Main Order Grid or from the Scan and Ship window.
- Select the client setting Enable Multiple Shipping packages in Menu > Options > General tab.
- Open the Menu > Click Enable Multi-Package Support.
- From the Order Grid – Select the order that you want to divide into multiple packages. Continue to step 5 below.
- From the Scan and Ship window – After scanning the products, press the Edit Packages button. Continue to step 6 below.
- Right-click and select Edit Packages from the drop-down.
- Add packages by clicking on the green Add icon at the top right corner of the Edit Package window.
- Move Items – Split your items into separate packages by dragging and dropping them into the appropriate package.
- Move Units – To split units from a single item, right-click on the item and click on the popup Move units to another package. A window will appear to select amounts of units to move.
- Select a package number or create a new one. Then click Move.
- Click Save.
Confirm Multiple Packages With Signature