Saturday Delivery lets you stretch your business week even further. A package will be delivered to a recipient on Saturday, rather than the usual business days of Monday-Friday.
Saturday Delivery can be a great addition to your shipping arsenal if you need to ensure that some packages arrive on Saturday. In this article, you will learn how to activate and configure Saturday Delivery in Shipbridge.
Activate Saturday Delivery in Shipbridge
For Saturday Delivery of air and international packages, you must affix a Saturday Delivery sticker to each shipment or package. Both UPS and FedEx offer Saturday delivery for certain shipping services. See the complete list of services below. When selecting a qualifying service, you can check the option to opt for Saturday Delivery.
You may need to activate the column in the Customize Interface window.
- Go to Menu > Customize Interface > Unshipped tab.
- In Shipbridge, this option will appear when one of the qualifying services has been selected. In the regular shipping grid, the option will appear as a column in the grid.
- In the Scan and Ship and Edit Order windows, the option will display towards the bottom left of the window.
Shipping Services Available for Saturday Delivery
The Saturday Delivery option is available for the following shipping services:
- UPS Next Day Air® Early
- UPS Next Day Air®
- UPS 2nd Day Air®
- UPS Worldwide Express® Plus
- UPS Worldwide Express®
- FedEx First Overnight
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx 2Day
- FedEx 1Day Freight
- FedEx 2Day Freight
- FedEx 3Day Freight
- FedEx Intl Priority Freight
- FedEx Intl Economy Freight
- FedEx Home Delivery