In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Qty By Component Summary report. Unlike other reports, which are typically focused on the sales of the kit parents, this report gives insight into the trends of individual items and summarizes the total quantity sold for each product, whether as a regular product or kit component. The report also includes sales of the component in independent kits.
It includes information about stock, sales, and product details:
- Kit Component Stock Summary: Available Quantity, Reserved Quantity, Quantity Sold, On Order, FBA Available Quantity, and FBA Physical Quantity.
- Product Details: SKU, Product Name, Manufacturer, and Purchaser.
For more information about Sellercloud’s Financial Reporting Suite, see the Reports FAQ.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Products By Component > Qty By Component Summary.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company Groups||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Date Type||Choose how to reflect orders and their associated activity:
|Manufacturer||Include only products from one or more manufacturers.|
|Order Number||Include only one or more specific orders by order number.|
|Purchaser||Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.|
|SKU||Include only one or more SKUs.|
|Use Original Product ID||Select Yes for the filter to show orders’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show the orders’ parent SKUs.|
|Vendor||Include only products from one or more vendors.|
|SKU||Shows the product’s SKU. For shadow products, this column is dependent on the Use Original Product ID filter.|
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|Quantity Sold||Shows the number of product units sold.|
|Available Quantity||Shows the number of units available for sale for that product. Corresponds to Available Qty on the product page.|
|Reserved Quantity||Shows the inventory that has been occupied by created orders or manually reserved for channels. Corresponds to Reserved on the product page.|
|On Order||Shows the product quantity ordered from a vendor but not received yet.|
|FBA Available Quantity||Shows the number of FBA units available for sale for that product.|
|Physical Quantity||Shows the total FBA inventory of a product available across warehouses, including items that are ordered but not shipped yet.|
|Manufacturer||Shows the product’s manufacturer.|
|Purchaser||Shows the purchaser’s contact email address.|