In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Qty By Component Detail report. Unlike other reports, which are typically focused on the sales of the kit parents, this report gives insight into the trends of individual items and details the total quantity sold for each product, whether as a regular product or kit component. The report also includes sales of the component in independent kits.
It includes kit component quantity, order, and product details:
- Kit Component Quantity Details: Quantity Sold, Available Quantity, Reserved Quantity, and Physical Quantity.
- Order Details: Order Number, Ship Date, Order Date, and Ship From Warehouse.
- Product Details: SKU and Product Name.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Products By Component > Qty By Component Detail.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company Groups||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Date Type||Choose how to reflect orders and their associated activity:
|Manufacturer||Include only products from one or more manufacturers.|
|Order Number||Include only one or more specific orders by order number.|
|Product Type||Include only products from one or more product types.|
|Purchaser||Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.|
|SKU||Include only one or more SKUs.|
|Use Original Product ID||Select Yes for the filter to show orders’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show the orders’ parent SKUs.|
|Vendor||Include only products from one or more vendors.|
|Warehouses||Include only products stored in one or more warehouses.|
|SKU||Shows the product’s SKU. For shadow products, this column is dependent on the Use Original Product ID filter.|
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|Order Number||Shows the Sellercloud order number.|
|Ship Date||Shows the date set for shipping of the order.|
|Order Date||Shows the date when the order came in.|
|Quantity Sold||Shows the number of product units sold.|
|Available Quantity||Shows the number of units available for sale for that product. Corresponds to Available Qty on the product page.|
|Reserved Quantity||Shows the inventory that has been occupied by created orders or manually reserved for channels. Corresponds to Reserved on the product page.|
|Physical Quantity||Shows the total inventory of a product available across warehouses, including items that are ordered but not shipped yet.|
|Ship From Warehouse||Shows the warehouse from which the product shipped.|