SellerCloud offers a number of ways to control or reserve your inventory per channel; choose the one(s) that best fits your workflow.
Most of these options can help prevent overselling, especially when selling fast-moving items on multiple marketplaces:
- Limit Availability – Restrict inventory to a specific warehouse for a given channel.
- Safety Quantity – Set a specific quantity that will not be sent to the channel. You can set safety quantity by channel or product.
- Inventory Percentage Per Channel – Send different inventory levels to different channels based on percentages.
- Maximum Quantity – Limit inventory for channels to never show full quantity, even if more available.
- Fixed Price Quantity – Maximum quantity sent to eBay when posting or revising an item. Similar to Maximum Quantity.
- Custom Inventory Calculations – You can request more advanced inventory calculations that will be custom-built by SellerCloud.
SellerCloud offers yet another option to prevent overselling: Import ordered quantity from Amazon and eBay before these orders are imported. This will reserve items faster than usual to ensure these quantities are not sent to other channels.