In this article, you will learn how to integrate Sellercloud with your Sears account, as well as how to automate the channel updates by managing Sears settings properly.
Integrate with Sears
You can link your Sears and Sellercloud accounts by setting up the API on the Sears General Settings page.
- From the Sears website, obtain a password and Seller ID for the Sears Seller Portal. The Seller ID is located on the Account Profile tab.
- Generate an authorization key:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company.
- In the Toolbox, select Sears > General Settings > Edit.
- Check Sears Enabled to make products available for listing on Sears.
- In the Credentials panel, enter your Seller ID, Email, Password, and Authorization Key.
- Check the Enable Signature-based authentication option.
- Set the Store Location:
- In the Actions menu, click Test Credentials > Save.
Sears Settings Explained
Sellercloud’s integration with Sears enables the following settings:
|Sears Enabled||Makes products available for Sears listing.|
|Sears Seller ID||
Sears client credentials
|Enable Signature Based Authentication||Check to authorize with a digital signature.|
|Authorization Key||Unique access key used for an API’s communication with the Seller Portal.|
|Store Locations (Separate Multiple Locations By Comma)||The number related to your location. You can find it in your Sears marketplace account.|
|Safety Qty||A buffer between the amount of inventory you have and the amount Sellercloud is sending to the channel to prevent overselling any high-selling items. If enabled, it will subtract a number from the available quantity.|
|Default Qty||Only applies to Replenishable products. For these products, the Default quantity is the number that will always be sent to the channel in inventory updates regardless of the actual available inventory.|
|Default Product Weight/Width/Height/Length||Default product dimensions.|
|Lead Time||The time it takes for an order to be shipped out.|
|Allow Inventory Upload||Enable this setting to let Sears upload inventory information from Sellercloud.|
|Allow Order Download||Enable this setting for the orders to be automatically downloaded from Sears to your Sellercloud account.|
|Allow Fulfillment Upload||Enable for the tracking information and Ship Date to be sent automatically to update the order status on Sears.|
|Allow New Products Upload||Enable this setting to let Sears upload newly created products from Sellercloud.|
|Allow Pricing Updates||This will allow Sellercloud to update Sears with the most recent pricing change; matching the lowest price set on any other channel.|
|Enable Settlement Download||Sears will settle accounts between 13-15 days after the order is shipped with an invoice and valid tracking information. This information will then appear on the Remittance Report about 2 days later. When enabled, Sellercloud will continually send requests to Sears for the latest remittance report.|
Integrating your Sears account with Sellercloud can be done with a few simple steps:
- Setting up the API to connect to your Sears account
- Importing Sears listings. If your Sellercloud product catalog already has the products in the Sears listings, this step is not necessary.
- Set Sears Shipping Method Mapping.
- Enabling automatic upload and download controls.
Setting up the API to connect to your Sears account
- Obtain a login, password and SellerID for the Sears seller portal – https://seller.marketplace.sears.com/SellerPortal/d/login.jsp. The Seller ID can be located on the Account Profile tab. See image below.
- In Sellercloud, enter your Sears username/password and Seller ID on Company Settings > Sears > General Settings.
- Generate an authorization key:
- In your Sears seller portal home page, open the drop down menu at the top right. Choose “Account Info”.
- Scroll to the bottom and press Generate New Key.
- Copy and paste the authorization key into its field in Sellercloud on the Sears General Settings page.
- Check the Enable Signature based authentication option.
- Set Store Location – In your Sears marketplace account, open the drop down menu at the top right. Choose “Fulfillment Locations”.
- Locate the number related to your location and paste that into the “Store Location” field in your Sellercloud settings, as in image above.
- Test credentials from the Action Menu and Save.
- Disable item upload processing notifications – You will want to set the email notification preferences in your Sears account to prevent repeat emails that are sent every time Sellercloud interacts with Sears. Make sure that the box is unchecked.
Create products from Sears
- Log into your Sears account and going to Products > Download Catalog and click the link ‘Download Published Catalog’. The ‘Item ID’ column is the unique identifier for products. Save the file in your directory as an xls.
- Import it via Add Product via Sears feature on the Inventory Menu in Sellercloud.
- If your Sellercloud product catalog already has the products in the Sears listings, this step is not necessary. However, sometimes the same product may have a different SKU identifier in Sears from Sellercloud. Please discuss the best practices for importing such SKUs with your Sellercloud account manager.
Enable Automatic Inventory and Order controls
- Inventory control should be enabled when you are certain your inventory is accurate and your product have been enabled for Sears. Products that are disabled for sears with be updated with a zero quantity.
- Enable order download and tracking upload when you are ready to ship Sears orders. The order download for Sears only downloads open orders so there is no need to set any Order Download Limit date.