The Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) is the retailer on U.S. Army and Air Force installations worldwide.
Sellercloud integrates with AAFES via Scheduled Tasks using specified plugins. The plugin operates using specific custom columns and company settings:
- Product Custom Columns ( Contact Sellercoud Support to create those )
- AAFES_ItemCode (required)
- AAFES_SafetyQty (optional)
- Custom Company Settings (Check here how to add Custom Company Settings)
- ISAControlNumber – Can be set to 1
- STControlNumber – Can be set to 1
- GSControlNumber – Can be set to 1
- AAFES_CustomerISAID – Provided by AAFES
- AAFES_ISAID – Provided by AAFES
- AAFES_HandlingFeePerOrder – Sets handling fee, will be included per order
- AAFES_SendOnOrderInsteadOfDiscontinuedIn846InventoryFeed – If set to True we will send expected inStock date for products that are out of stock. If set to False we will flag the products that are out of stock as discontinued.
Four types of scheduled tasks can be set to fully complete the integration:
- Inventory Export – Requires plugin AAFES Product Export EDI486. Uses the custom column AAFES_ItemCode
- Order Import – Requires plugin AAFES 850 Order Import. Orders will be imported as channel Website, with username AAFES_[CompanyID]@SellerCloud.com.
- Tracking Export – Requires plugin AAFES 856 Tracking Export. Marks the orders as SrcUpdatedForShipping = True. This field can be used in saved searches to check which orders are shipped.
- Invoice Export – Requires plugin AAFES 810 Invoice Export. Marks the orders as SrcUpdatedForShipping = True. This field can be used in saved searches to check which orders are shipped. Adds the handling fee if it is set in the custom company settings.