Sellercloud allows you to configure orders as gift orders, prepare gift messages, and add gift wrapping. Gift details and instructions will display in Sellercloud, Shipbridge, and on the invoice to help ensure that the order is processed according to the customer’s instructions.
Configure Gift Orders
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Open an order > Toolbox > Gift Details > Edit.
- Mark the order as a gift order, by checking Is Gift Order. This will add a Gift Wrap fee field in the Total panel of the Order Detail page.
Note: Gift wrapping is charged on a per-item basis, but only the total sum of all wrapping charges is displayed.
- Check Use Gift Wrap > Enter a Gift Message > Enter the Gift Wrap Fee > Select Gift Wrap Type (if applicable).
- Click Save.
- If desired, enable the client setting Charge Tax on Gift-Wrap. It will add a Gift Wrap fee to the order tax calculation.
Manage Gift Orders in Sellercloud
- To view your gift orders: Go to Orders > Manage Orders, add a Gift filter, and select an option from the dropdown menu.
- To view the gift order details (gift wrappings, messages, etc.): Open the order and select Toolbox > Gift Details.
- To print an invoice with the gift order message: Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company > Toolbox > Invoice Settings and enable Show Gift Message. The invoice prints an invoice receipt without showing the charged amount.
Manage Gift Orders in Shipbridge
A gift icon will identify the gift status for an order in the Shipbridge grid. Click on the order to display the Gift Wrap and the Gift Note tabs in the lower-right corner. Note that the shipper will be required to Acknowledge the wrapping instructions before shipping.
When using Scan and Ship, the gift details instructions will display in the Scan and Ship window.
Manage Amazon Gift Orders
Amazon sellers can offer gift-wrapping services to their customers. Wrapping options, including wrapping types, need to be set on the account level in your Seller Central account.
Import Amazon Gift Orders
To import Amazon Gift orders in Sellercloud, the order report from Amazon must include the Gift Wrap indicators. If you do not set this up, the orders may come into Sellercloud without their respective Gift wrap information.
This setup is similar to enabling the indicator for Amazon Prime orders to be sent in reports; here’s how:
- Open Amazon Seller Central > Orders > Order Reports > See the top note New! Choose the columns you want to see in your order reports
- Enable Gift Wrap > Click Save Changes.
List Items with Gift Wrap
You can enable Gift Wrap options on your products directly from Sellercloud and notify Amazon of the changes.
To do that:
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Amazon properties > Listing Details Extended tab.
- Enable the Allow Gift Wrap and Allow Gift Wrap Message checkboxes.
You can also bulk update the products using the column headers GiftMessagesAllowed and GiftWrapAllowed with values TRUE or FALSE to respectively enable or disable the columns.post the product to Amazon.