Sellercloud allows you to configure orders as gift orders, prepare gift messages, and add gift wrapings. Gift details and instructions will display in Sellercloud, Shipbridge, and on the invoice to help ensure that the order is processed according to the customer’s instructions.
Configure Gift Orders
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Open an order > Toolbox > Gift Details > Edit.
- Mark the order as a gift order, by checking Is Gift Order. This will add a Gift Wrap fee field in the Total panel of the Order Detail page.
Note: Gift wrapping is charged on a per-item basis, but only the total sum of all wrapping charges is displayed.
- Check Use Gift Wrap > Enter a Gift Message > Enter the Gift Wrap Fee > Select Gift Wrap Type (if applicable).
- Click Save.
- If desired, enable the client setting Charge Tax on Gift-Wrap. It will add a Gift Wrap fee to the order tax calculation.
Manage Gift Orders in Sellercloud
- To view your gift orders: Go to Orders > Manage Orders, add a Gift filter, and select an option from the dropdown menu.
- To view the gift order details (gift wrappings, messages, etc.): Open the order and select Toolbox > Gift Details.
- To print an invoice with the gift order message: Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company > Toolbox > Invoice Settings and enable Show Gift Message. The invoice prints an invoice receipt without showing the charged amount.
Manage Gift Orders in Shipbridge
A gift icon will identify the gift status for order in the Shipbridge grid. Click on the order to display the Gift Wrap and the Gift Note tabs in the lower-right corner. Note that the shipper will be required to Acknowledge the wrapping instructions before shipping.
Manage Amazon Gift Orders
Amazon sellers can offer gift-wrapping services to their customers. Wrapping options, including wrapping types, need to be set on the account level in your Seller Central account.
To enable the Gift Wrap options, go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product > Toolbox > Amazon properties > Listing Details Extended tab > Enable Allow Gift Wrap and Allow Gift Wrap Message.
You can also bulk update the products using the column headers GiftMessagesAllowed and GiftWrapAllowed with values TRUE or FALSE to respectively enable or disable the columns.