The article explains how to automate the order download, how to map shipping methods, and how to cancel or refund an order in Sellercloud. You can issue a refund for an order or cancel it in case it’s not marked as Ship Confirmed on Walmart.
Automate Order Download and Tracking Upload
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Open a company.
- From the Toolbox, go to Channels > Walmart Marketplace > General Settings.
- In the Controls panel:
- Check Enable Order Download. Orders will download approximately every 60 minutes.
- Enable Auto Acknowledge Orders. This will auto-acknowledge orders.
Note: A user should never manually acknowledge an order directly on Walmart Marketplace.
- Check Enable Tracking Export. Tracking and Ship Date will automatically be sent to update the order status on Walmart Marketplace.
Shipping Method Mapping
Walmart Marketplace Orders should not be shipped via FBA (multichannel fulfillment) in adherence to Walmart’s policies.
Sellercloud’s shipping method mapping tool allows you to easily customize shipping for each channel integrated with their account. When orders are downloaded into Sellercloud, the shipping method chosen by the customer will import.
Refund Walmart Marketplace Orders
For the returned items, create an RMA. Refunds can be issued from the RMA.
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Open a completed order > Actions menu > Issue Refund.
- Confirm the amount being refunded, add notes, set the other settings to your liking, and press Refund. Line item refunds and partial refunds are allowed.
- Sellercloud will submit this refund information to Walmart, and also adjusts the payment status of the order.
Cancel Walmart Marketplace Order
Unless a Walmart order is marked as Ship Confirmed on Walmart, it can be cancelled.
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Open an order.
- On the Order Detail page, select Actions > Cancel Order.
Note: You can cancel an order on Walmart, and then use the Action option Set Cancelled Internally to cancel the order in Sellercloud as well.
- Select the cancelation reason and the cancel action.
- Mark the items and press Walmart Cancel Order.
If an order is open and marked unshipped for more than 10 days after the Estimated Ship Date, the order will be automatically cancelled.
Sellercloud will check the status of unshipped Walmart Marketplace Orders 10 days after their expected ship date. If the order has a cancelled status, the order status in Sellercloud will auto-update to Cancelled.