Products, inventory, and orders are managed within Sellercloud, which in turn updates Magento. This relationship will send orders from Sellercloud to Magento, and tracking from Magento to Sellercloud. Products can also be created from Magento, and inventory can be synced from Magento to Sellercloud. This configuration, known as Magento Conduit, is typically used by clients who have an extension with Magento to their master system and are only using Sellercloud as a listing tool and as a central repository for orders from multiple channels.
Set up Magento Conduit
This connection is established the same way a regular Magento integration is done. Read how to integrate Magento here. This integration is set up as follows:
- Once you have connected your Magento account to Sellercloud, deploy a Magento Sync extension on Magento.
- Deploy a Magento Sync PHP plugin on Magento FTP.
- Deploy Magento Sync plugins on the server.
- Set up scheduled tasks to export orders and pull tracking. Read more about scheduled tasks here.
- Get the SCME SYNC extension. This is a .zip file and can be obtained from Sellercloud Support.
- Login to the Magento Admin > Go to Systems > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Choose the extension zip and upload the package file.
- Get the SCOrderSync PHP Plugin. This is a .zip file and can be obtained from Sellercloud Support.
Note: Magento Version 1 and Version 2 use different plugins. Be sure you have the correct plugin.
- Extract the scordersync folder > Upload the folder to Magento FTP. It must be placed under the root of the site.
- Get the SCOrderSync and SCOrderSyncTrackingImport plugins and place them in the Order Export folder on the server. This can only be done by Sellercloud Support.
- Get the Magento Inventory Import plugin and place them in the Products folder on the server. This can only be done by Sellercloud Support.
- Go back to Magento Admin > System > Configuration > SCME: SELLERCLOUD EXTENSION > SCME Sync Setup > Enable Sync On Front End.
Once this is all done, there will be two new options under the Sales tab. SCME Orders and SCME Job.
- The SCME Order – Displays orders exported to Magento. It will have columns for the Sellercloud. orderID, the OrderSourceOrderID, and Magento OrderID. You do not manage the order through this page. It is only there so the orders can be liked to Sellercloud. Orders are managed through the regular Magento Sales page.
- The SCME Job – Displays the Ram export XML data and error messages.
- Order Export Saved Search – Unshipped, Not Exported. Make sure to check the box Mark As Exported on the scheduled task.
- Tracking Import – Unshipped, Exported.
- The order item included in the exportable order must be present in Magento.
- The order item must-have inventory available and stock status set to in-stock.
- If an order item is a matrix variation, the dimension values in Sellercloud must match the variation in Magento. For example “Medium” and “MED” are mismatches. The order export will fail.
- While generating xml for export, the order payment method has been set to ccsave(credit card save), VISA, 4111 1111 1111 1111. Exp month and year are dynamic now. This is done because channel payment methods are often invalid payment methods on Magento.
- The Shipping Carrier and Method selected on an order will be sent to Magento. It will first look at Magento shipping Method Mapping to send the mapped service. If the service is not mapped it will send the service as selected on the order.
To enable automatic updates for Magento:
- In Sellercloud, go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Open a company.
- Go to Magento General Settings > Controls panel > Enable Automatic Update Of Local Products.
- Click Save.
- Base Image = Description
- Small Image = Gallery
- Thumbnail = Supplemental1