See how easy it is to to upload and manage product images in Sellercloud’s Delta interface!
Understanding product images
Sellercloud can be set up to host images of your products, and send those images to websites while publishing your catalog as needed.
For example, if you upload an image into Sellercloud for product X, it will automatically be used when publishing product X to eBay, Sears, and Magento.
Product images can be classified as:
These images can be brought into Sellercloud in several ways:
Using the Image Manager
From the product detail page, you can browse to the product-specific Image Manager and upload images to the product. Upload a product into the Image Manager panel by clicking “View All” in the panel. In the Image Manager, upload the image file and complete the fields as desired.
This lets you drag and drop images using Sellercloud’s own desktop tool, ImageBridge.
Importing images with a file upload
- Click Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Import Product Images.
- Download the template, enter the image URL into the FileName column, and use the other columns to set the image placement. Note: You can also choose an existing template, if available.
Pulling image URL via the Sellercloud API
You can pull the main image URL using the Sellercloud API service GetAbbreviatedProductInfo. More information can be found on our API documentation.
Deleting images in bulk
You may want to delete product images. This is easy to do in bulk as follows:
- Open Catalog > Manage Catalog and select all desired items to delete images.
- Click Action Menu > Export Products (Catalog)…
- Next, select Standard > Product Images > Export.
- Click the notification.
- You can view the status of your job from this page. Once its completed, click Download output file > open the downloaded file.
- Add a new column at far right called _Action_ and enter DELETE in all rows under the new _Action_ column. Save the file.
- Go to Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Import Product Images.
- Choose your saved file and click Import in the Import Product Images window.