Note: SellerCloud supports multiple versions of Magento, and integrates with V126.96.36.199 (current) back to V1.8.6.
Navigate Inventory > Product >Toolbox > Magento Properties or click on Magento Icon on Manage Inventory grid. There are five tabs in the Magento Properties page:
- General Settings
- Manage Pricing
- Manage Tier Pricing
- Manage Meta Data
- Manage Images
- Manage Inventory
General Settings Tab
- The product must be “Magento Enabled”. Otherwise, an inventory of zero will upload for that product. With Matrix products, the parent and all variation children need to be “Magento Enabled”. This field will also update the product “Status” field on Magento. Bulk update with column header MagentoEnabled. Expected values are True or False.
- Select a Magento Attribute Set. Attributes that have been created and linked to that attribute set on Magento will display on the Magento properties page beneath the standard attributes. Attribute sets are downloaded into SellerCloud on the Magento General Settings page. See below for updating attributes in bulk. You can also map attributes from SellerCloud to Magento using the Magento Attributes Mapping Page.
- Edit product info, if necessary.
- To set safety quantity for product individually, uncheck Use Default checkbox to open the safety quantity field.
- Select category from Magento Category Tree.
- Enable Free Shipping on product if desired.
- Price is pulled from Site Price on Product Summary page. Editing it here will change it on the Product home page as well.
- Create special sale price with date range.
- Please read Magento Tier Pricing.
- Meta data is configured here
- All images will display in the image grid. Select the Base, Small, and Thumbnail Images.
- Set minimum and maximum quantities required to allow purchase, if desired.
- Entering a value into the Quantity to Make Out of Stock field will cause the product to be considered “out of stock” when the inventory level falls to that value.
- The Stock is Available checkbox is enabled by default and must remain enabled for the product to display on the front end of your Magento website.
- Allow Backorder – select Yes if you would like your product to be displayed on Magento even when there is no quantity. The item will be able to be purchased as a backorder.
- Use the attribute_code to fill in the Attribute Name column, or use the numerical ID to fill in the AttributeID column. This ensures that the correct attribute column is being updated (as two display names are sometime identical).
To list on Magento:
To list variations on Magento:
In Magento you need to create an attribute for each drop-down list of options that you want the matrix to have. Once you do this, or if you have one already created, you need to add it to the attribute set you plan to use for the product in SellerCloud.
Based on the attribute name, create the N-Matrix in SellerCloud.
All children and the parent must be enabled and ready in SellerCloud. Then you will post the parent to Magento which will send the children with it.