In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Refund Details report. This report provides details about all refunds processed in a specific period. It includes information about all refunds, refunded products, and order details.
You can see the following:
- Refund Details: Refund, Refund Date, Order Item Number, and Transaction Number.
- Order Details: Channel, Order Number, and Channel Order Number.
- Product Details: SKU and Product Name.
- Company Details: Company.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Returns & Refunds > Refund Details.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company||Include only orders from one or more companies.|
|Channel||Include only orders from one or more sales channels.|
|Date Range||Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.|
|Date||Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.|
||Choose how to reflect orders and their associated activity:
|Company Group||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Manufacturer||Include only products from one or more manufacturers.|
|Order Number||Include only one or more specific orders by order number.|
|Purchaser||Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.|
|SKU||Include only one or more SKUs.|
|Vendor||Include only products from one or more vendors.|
|Company||Shows the company.|
|Channel||Shows the order’s sales channel.|
|Order Number||Shows the Sellercloud order number.|
|SKU||Shows the product’s SKU.|
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|Refund Date||Shows the date the order was refunded.|
|Refunds||Shows the total refund amount from orders.|
|Channel Order Number||Shows the channel-specific order number.|
|Order Item Number||Shows Sellercloud’s internal number for each specific item on the order.|
|Transaction ID||Shows the transaction ID for the refund in Sellercloud.|