In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Returns Details report. This report provides a detailed overview of all returns that have been processed in the specified date range. It includes information about the returned products and the original order.
You can see information about:
- Return Details: Quantity Returned, Return Type, Reason, Disposition, Order Item ID, Original SKU, Transaction Date, and Transaction ID.
- Order Details: Channel, Order Number, SKU, Ship From Warehouse, Quantity Ordered, Channel Order Number, and Order Date.
- Company Details: Company and Related Record ID.
For more information about Sellercloud’s Financial Reporting Suite, see the Reports FAQ.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Returns & Refunds > Returns Details.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company Group||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Order Number||Include only one or more specific orders by order number.|
|Return Record Number||Include only one specific order by return number.|
|Return Type||Include only orders with a specific return type – RMA or FBA return/reimbursement.|
|SKU||Include only one or more SKUs.|
|Company||Shows the company.|
|Channel||Shows the order’s sales channel.|
|Order ID||Shows the Sellercloud order number.|
|SKU||Shows the product’s SKU.|
|Ship From Warehouse||Shows the warehouse from which the product shipped.|
|Quantity Ordered||Shows the number of product units ordered.|
|Quantity Returned||Shows the number of returned products.|
|Return Type||Shows orders with a specific return type – RMA or FBA return/reimbursement.|
|Related Record ID||Shows the related record ID.|
|Reason||Shows the return reason.|
|Disposition||Shows the product conditions.|
|Channel Order ID||Shows the channel-specific order number.|
|Order Date||Shows the date when the order came in.|
|Order Item ID||Shows Sellercloud’s internal number for each specific item on the order.|
|Original SKU||Shows the original SKU of the product.|
|Transaction Date||Shows the date when the transaction occurred.|
|Transaction ID||Shows the transaction ID for the refund in Sellercloud.|