WooCommerce is a free shopping cart for WordPress websites.
SellerCloud integrates with WooCommerce via client-supplied FTP. SellerCloud will upload new product, inventory, and tracking documents, and download orders from the FTP. Additional setup must be done by SellerCloud Support.
- In SellerCloud, click Settings > Company > Toolbox > Website > General, then choose the Store Type: Custom and the Store Plugin: WooCommerce > Save.
- If you do not see the WooCommerce plugin:
- Open a ticket to get the WooCommerce DLL plugin placed on your account. SellerCloud Support will run the SQL scripts for the SP and SQL table on your server when placing the plugin. They will attach the plugin as a .ZIP file to your ticket; proceed as follows:
- Download the .ZIP file.
- Extract the .ZIP file to your “public_html” folder inside your hosting. You can access this folder using FTP applications such as FileZilla or if you have access to the website files through your website hosting provider.
- Ensure that the “scwoo” folder has execution permissions set to 0775 or 0777. As an example, for a website “https://www.coolwebsitename.com/,” you would go to “https://www.coolwebsitename.com/scwoo/install” to run the plugin installation.
- Obtain admin login credentials to the website.
- Click Settings > Company > Toolbox > Website > General > then choose the Store Type: Custom and the Store Plugin: WooCommerce > Save. (You can return later to turn on the automatic feeds and set defaults.)
- Click Toolbox > Website > SellerCloud Plug-In Website > Website Cart General > Select Plugin: WooCommerce.
- Enter the Website URL.
- Enter the Admin credentials in the API UserName and API Password fields.
- Enable the following settings if applicable (by default, only orders with a “Complete” status will be downloaded) and save them:
- Download Orders with Processing Status
- Download Orders with On-Hold Status
- Click Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Website > SellerCloud Plug-In Website > Website Cart Categories. The WooCommerce plugin should be auto-selected in the Select Plugin dropdown.
- Click the Re-Download Categories hyperlink and the categories should appear on the page and on each product’s Website Properties page. Read here how to manage website categories.
- Return to Toolbox > Website > General to set defaults and automatic feeds. Enable the following:
- Enable Order Download limit if there are existing shipped orders in WooCommerce; select an Order Download Limit Date
- Allow Order Download and Allow Tracking Upload
- Allow New Product Upload to post new products
- Allow Inventory Upload when you are ready to have SellerCloud control inventory on WooCommerce
WooCommerce needs the “WooCommerce Shipment Tracking” extension to handle tracking requests. Without this, SellerCloud will not be able to update the tracking to the website. You can obtain this extension from WooCommerce.