- Open Settings > select company > Toolbox > scroll down and select Return Settings.
- Enter the return address for the return label, and select the default Shipping Carrier and Shipping Service. The carrier set here becomes the default for all new RMA return labels.
Do not put spaces, parentheses, or dashes into the Phone field since this may cause errors; format the number as shown below:
- Select ToolBox > Shipping API > confirm that the API credentials shown are for the default company for your RMA labels.
To print an RMA label, see the tutorial How to Create an RMA.
Generating a return label
After you have completed or verified the above:
- Open Orders and select Manage RMA; or,
- You can print a label right after creating an RMA from the Orders Page:
- Under Manage Return Labels, select Create New Label.
- Verify the information generated, and change Shipping Carrier, Shipping Service, Weight if needed.
Voiding an RMA label
To void the RMA label, select Manage Return Label.
From the dropdown menu, select Void Label.