Organizing your returned merchandise in Sellercloud can be managed in different ways; however, you can use the recommended workflow described below as a simple, effective way to avoid any possible errors:
- Create an Untested (or any suitable name) Warehouse that will accept your returns. This warehouse must be marked as unsellable.
- Use this warehouse to receive all returned items. Since it is unsellable, you can avoid mistakenly listing or selling defective items.
- Inspect the returned products:
- If they are defective, make an inventory adjustment to remove them or return them to the vendor.
- Items that are in the same condition to be resold can be transferred to a sellable warehouse, while items that have changed condition but are still able to be sold, can be transferred to another SKU that has the updated condition.