Please read first! This topic explains how to export missing channel information in Sellercloud’s Delta interface. For instructions in Sellercloud’s Alpha interface, please download this file.
To help you prepare a product for posting on channels, you can export a file of required information that is missing from the product. You can then populate those values and import them into Sellercloud using a bulk update.
If all selected items are ready for the channel, no output file will be produced.
To export the products’ missing information:
- Open the Manage Catalog page and select the products.
- Click Action Menu > Export Channel Missing Information.
- Choose a channel.
- Click Export to generate the queued job.
- Click the job link to monitor its progress.
- On the Queued Job, click Download output file when the job is completed.
- Open the file and populate the missing information, then save the file.
- Open the Manage Catalog page > Tools > Import Product Info.
- Click Select File > choose the saved file > Open.
- Click Upload. A queued job is scheduled; click the link to monitor it for completion.