Sellercloud integrates with Wayfair for both B2B and B2C companies.
The workflow for Sellercloud’s for integration with Wayfair comprises the following steps:
- Complete the required integration form and return it to Wayfair. (Usually, the client has already contacted Wayfair and received the form.)
- Enter credentials into Sellercloud’s Wayfair settings.
- Configure the shipping method mapping for Wayfair. While this is optional, it will put the correct shipping method on the order.
- Configure Wayfair Invoices/Packing Slips.
- The client’s Sellercloud server must be whitelisted on Wayfair. Contact Sellercloud Support for your server’s IP address.
Wayfair integration form
If Sellercloud is sent a PO level flag to indicate B2B PO's and the discounted B2B price, will Sellercloud be able to consume this and process B2B PO's?
Can Sellercloud's system handle more than one price per SKU concurrently?
How does Sellercloud handle B2B pricing or dynamic pricing with other retailers?
We do not deal with B2B or dynamic pricing. Users negotiate prices with the channel. Once this price is set, the channel can decide how much to charge their customers for a product. But the user will always be paid the amount agreed upon between themselves and the channel.
When does Sellercloud check to make sure the price on the Purchase Order is correct?
We don't check. Sellercloud does not ensure accurate pricing on a Purchase Order. That is reconciled by the user.
Does Sellercloud's system require an exact price match or approximate price match for an order to be processed correctly?
Approximate price match. Our system will process orders as long as they fall within a certain acceptable range and differences will be resolved at a later date.
If an invalid price were sent to be on a PO, what would Sellercloud's system do upon receipt of the order?
Other. The order will be passed through anyway.
How would Sellercloud's system handle the following situation: A PO comes over with two items. One has a Joss price (with an event ID), one has a B2B price. We will flag the PO as B2B. Would you be able to process both of those items at the correct costs? Or would your system think that they should all be B2B prices?
Other. The prices will be processed as they are received from Wayfair.
Which connection option do you prefer?
Which document format do you wish to use?
Follow these instructions to complete the integration form (some information is on the form itself):
- Section One Contact Information— Complete contact information.
- Section Two Connectivity Options— FTP Direct Connection – Enter “Yes.”
- Section Three Configuration
- Production ISA:
- Qualifier – Enter ZZ
- ID – Use company telephone number
- Test ISA:
- Qualifier— Enter 01
- ID— Issued to the customer from Wayfair
- Version— enter Yes in the 4010 box
- Production ISA:
- Transaction Set and Process Detail— Enter the following values for the fields below:
- Invoice— Yes
- Purchase Order— Yes
- Purchase Order Acknowledgment— Yes
- Ship Notice— Yes
- Order Status Inquiry— Leave blank
- OrderStatus Response— Leave blank
- Inventory— Yes
- Purchase Order Change— Leave blank
- Purchase Order Change Response—Leave blank
- Functional acknowledgment— Yes
- Inventory Options
- Frequency— choose Hourly and enter 2
- Format— choose EDI 846 Transaction and enter Yes
- In Sellercloud, click Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Wayfair Settings > General Settings.
- Complete the fields using the field values below for reference. See these instructions for setting co-op fees here for dropship.
- When done with these settings, select the Wayfair Enabled checkbox.
- Click Save Settings.
|Customer ISA Qualifier||ZZ|
|Customer ISA ID||Wayfair ID you create. For example, your company telephone number.|
|Wayfair ISA Qualifier||01|
|Wayfair ISA ID||From Wayfair|
|Wayfair Seller ID||Leave blank|
|Supplier ID||From Wayfair|
|Supplier Warehouse ID||Typically, this is the zip code of the warehouse|
|Order Handling Fee|
|Wayfair FTP Server||From Wayfair|
|Wayfair FTP User Name||From Wayfair|
|Wayfair FTP Password||From Wayfair|
|Login Email||From Wayfair|
|Login Password||From Wayfair|
|Safety Qty||This helps reduce the risk of overselling by subtracting a number of units from the available quantity|
|Default Qty||When an item is set as replenishable, the value set here can be used as a default quantity for Wayfair|
Mapping for multiple warehouses
When mapping multiple warehouses for Wayfair, the Supplier Warehouse ID must be blank. Instead, the Supplier Warehouse ID will be entered for each warehouse individually:
- Go to Settings > Company > Toolbox > Channel Warehouse Mapping.
- Select Channel > Wayfair.
- Populate the IDs under Channel Warehouse Codes. The ID entered will be referenced in the ShipFrom address with tracking uploads sent.
Wayfair shipping method mapping
Wayfair has unique codes to indicate shipping services. You can map these codes to services in Sellercloud to ensure the correct shipping service is used when shipping the order.
You’ll want to check Enable Wayfair shipping method mapping per carrier in your Client Settings. This allows more freedom when adding various shipping services.
- Access Company Settings > Company > Wayfair Settings > Shipping Method Mapping.
- Here, you can add existing mapping and create new mapping. For the new mapping, you’ll need Zenith Freight Lines (ZEFL).
- Enter the required information > Save.
As a fulfillment channel, Wayfair’s packing slip must be printed and inserted into the shipping package with the order.
The Wayfair packing slip will print automatically for Wayfair orders. However, if you are using the Per Channel Invoice Preferences option, you must initially configure the Wayfair packing slip:
- Click Company Settings > Toolbox > Invoice Settings.
- Click Per-Channel Preferences.
- Find the channel in the list > Select Channel Specific from the Invoice Type dropdown > Save.
Understanding Wayfair backorders
Sellercloud will handle Wayfair backorders in a few different ways:
- If the OnOrder quantity of the product is > 0, and the expected delivery date is set to a date in the future, then Sellercloud will send the quantity on the order and the set expected delivery date automatically
- If there is an OnOrder quantity, but no expected delivery date set, Sellercloud will send both fields. However, the expected delivery date will be sent as one month in advance
- If the OnOrder has no quantity and no expected delivery date, Sellercloud will send the quantity as one and the expected delivery date as 1 month in advance
Discontinuing Wayfair products
If an item has 0 quantity, Wayfair representatives can still create the order for the respective item, unless it is discontinued. For a product to be discontinued on Wayfair, it must be marked as Discontinued in Sellercloud and have 0 quantity on the product’s Wayfair Properties page. To reactivate the item, simply uncheck Discontinued.