In this article you will learn about the different settings and actions available on the Wayfair Properties page.
Product Fields Explained
To open the Wayfair Properties page, go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product > Toolbox > Wayfair Properties. This will reveal the following options:General Panel
- Enabled — Enables the product on Wayfair.
- Discontinued — Notes whether or not the product has been discontinued.
- Merchant SKU — Alternate SKU used for each channel to communicate a product to said channel.
- Wayfair Product ID — A Wayfair product identifier.
- Composite Wood — Product is related to composite wood.
- Replenishable — Enabling this option allows you to sell a specific item regardless of the available quantity. When updating different channels, Sellercloud sends a fixed quantity for replenishable products, so it consistently shows a specific available quantity.
- Enable Default Qty — Only applies to Replenishable products. For these products, the Default Quantity is the number that will always be sent to the channel in inventory updates regardless of the actual available inventory.
- Safety Qty — The buffer between the amount of inventory you have and the amount Sellercloud is sending to the channel to prevent overselling on high-selling items. It is used to subtract a number from the available quantity. When a product is set to Replenishable, the Safety Quantity is ignored.
- Default — Quantity is used when the item is marked as Replenishable.
- Available Qty — The inventory quantity available for sale; i.e., the physical quantity in all sellable warehouses, minus unshipped orders and reserves.
- Qty for Wayfair — The inventory available for Wayfair.
- Wayfair Price — The Wayfair price.
- Default — Enable Default to use the product’s Site Price.
- Wayfair Cost — The price the seller pre-determined with Wayfair.
From the Actions menu at the top-right corner on the Wayfair Properties page, you can perform the following actions:
- Download Inventory Update — Downloads the inventory as an EDI file.
- Upload Inventory Update — Exports the inventory update.
- Disconnected from Inventory — Disconnects the inventory feed when, for example, you have a different system to update listings, or you are running a daily deal that absolutely cannot oversell.