In Sellercloud, you can manage individual and multiple listings across different channels using the channel properties tool. Here, you can manage and update that individual channel’s inventory, shipping, pricing, product images, and more for that listing.
Managing individual listings
You can change standalone listings through your Sellercloud catalog.
- Click Catalog > Manage Catalog.
- Choose a product from the grid. You will be brought to the product’s main properties page.
- Use the Toolbox to find your preferred channel’s properties.
- Clicking on the preferred channel properties brings you to the channel properties for the product you’ve chosen.
Managing multiple listings
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog.
- Select the listings you wish to change and click the action icon in the bottom right corner.
- A menu will appear with various actions. You can choose to update the Inventory and Prices of selected items.
- Use the dropdown in the new window to choose your channel. Re-select the items you want to update and click Update.