Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) allow sellers to send inventory to Walmart Marketplace warehouses so order processing can be handled there. This is done through WFS Shipment Plans. In some cases, you may need some of that inventory sent back to your local warehouse due to various reasons, such as product recalls or quality issues. These cases are handled through WFS Removal Orders.
While the actual order must be placed on Walmart, you will need to create a Warehouse Inventory Transfer in Sellercloud, which can be received when the shipment arrives at your warehouse. This workflow allows you to track the inventory’s movement history.
Make sure you have already set up the WFS Workflow.
Check the last section of this article, Related Settings, for a list of Client Settings that can affect WFS removals.
Import WFS Removals
To import a WFS removal:
- Go to Inventory > Tools > Import Inventory Info.
- Click Import WFS Removal.
- Click the Download icon to download a spreadsheet template.
- Open the template in Excel or Google Sheets and fill it out. These are the columns:
- Cart ID – This is the removal order ID.
- Date Shipped – The shipping date.
- GTIN – The item’s Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) used for identification.
- Item Description – The item’s name.
- Qty Shipped – The quantity to be shipped to the merchant.
- Carrier – The carrier to use for the inventory movement.
- Tracking ID – The tracking number of the WFS removal.
- Back in Sellercloud, select:
- Companies – Select the company with inventory to move.
- Interim Warehouse – Select the interim warehouse where inventory will be stored temporarily during the transfer.
- To Warehouse – Select the warehouse to receive the inventory.
- File – Upload the updated template file.
- Click Import.
The following FBA-related Client Settings affect the import WFS removal process:
- Do Not Import FBA Removals Older Than – Enable to prevent importing old removals.
- Default FBA Removal Interim Warehouse – Select the default interim warehouse where inventory will be stored temporarily during WFS removals.
- Default FBA Removal TO Warehouse – Select the default warehouse to move inventory.
- Auto Disassemble Kits When Receiving FBA And WFS Removals – When Independent Kits are received from a WFS removal transfer, they will be disassembled after receiving, moving their inventory to the kit components.