DHL, also known as DHL Express, is a European parcel and freight delivery provider that services international countries. DHL also provides delivery service from the U.S. to international destinations. DHL does not offer domestic delivery services within the U.S.
DHL should not be confused with DHL eCommerce, a separate company that ships domestically within the U.S. and internationally. The two companies are owned by the same parent company, Deutsche Post DHL, but operate independently of each other.
If you want the harmonized tax code to appear per item on the invoice, contact Sellercloud Support to create and enable a custom HarmonizedTaxCode column in Sellercloud (will be shown on the product level).
- Contact your DHL representative for Web Service access credentials:
- Site ID
- Site Password
- In ShipBridge, go to Menu > Options > General tab.
- Check the Fetch user-defined columns for products setting and Save.
- Open Menu > Options > Carriers > DHL tab.
- Enter your DHL account number and credentials.
- Check the Use DHL Web Services box > Save.
- Continue with label printer configuration and other settings.