Amazon Business sellers have the option of offering a special business price and tiered discounts to customers. Read more about Amazon Business here.
Set Business Prices and Discounts
You can set business prices and discounts either individually per product, or in bulk via file import.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product.
- From the Toolbox, select Amazon Properties.
- From the Actions menu, select Manage Business Prices.
- From the pop-up window, you can Enable Business Pricing For Amazon and include discount information. When finished, click Save Discounts.
Via File Import
- Go to Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Bulk Product Update.
- Generate a template with the following columns, populate it, and update it back to Sellercloud.
COLUMN DESCRIPTION AmazonBusinessPriceEnabled Enables the feature. AmazonBusinessPricingDiscountType Sets the discount type.
The accepted values are FixedAmount or Percentage.
AmazonBusinessPrice Sets a fixed price, only visible for Amazon Business Customers. AmazonBusinessPriceDiscountQty1
Sets a threshold quantity for the discounted items (e.g., a pack of 10). AmazonBusinessPriceDiscountPrice1
Sets the discount for the number of products listed in the columns above.
Manage Amazon Business Orders
Understanding Amazon Business pricing
Amazon Business sellers have the option of offering a special business price and tiered discounts to Amazon Business customers. Read more about Amazon Business here. Business pricing can be set on the product level.
- Product > Amazon Properties page.
- Action Menu > Manage Business Pricing > Go.
- Enable business pricing checkbox.
- Enter a business price that is irrespective of qty purchased. Must be equal or less than the regular retail price This price will only be available for Amazon business customers.
- If tiered discounts will be offered, select a discount type – Fixed Price (dollar value) or Percent.
- Set up to 5 thresholds for tiered discounts.
- If you are offering Fixed discounts enter a threshold qty, then enter the discount price per item in the discount field for each tier.
- If you are offering Percent discounts enter a threshold qty and a discount percentage for each tier.
- Save and update Amazon, or Save Discount and update price at a different time using the Update Price on Amazon action.
Read more about Amazon Business Pricing here.